Killer Release Date?

How long does it usually take for the new killer and survivor to become fully available. I'm talking about for both pc and console.

Comments

  • The wiki said 11 september

  • @Ihatelife said:
    The wiki said 11 september

    Thank you.

  • If you are saying PC and Console...that will be difficult. PC will probably be the @11th. Now Xbox and PS4 have released the major updates differently the past few updates. Saw was Console releasing well ahead of time by timezone on the Xbox only. Then PC the next morning and Sony was 2 weeks or so later. Clown was released on PC 2 weeks or more before Xbox and about 3 weeks or more before PS4, the xbox and ps4 was about 1 week apart from one another. I think we were almost at the Mid Chapter before PS4 could play.

    With that said this is their 3rd release on both platforms trying at the same time. I would assume Sept 11 for PC and 1 week for Xbox and 1 week more for PS4. So everything released by the 28th of September? I threw in a few more weeks to be realistic.

  • @Nightmare247 said:
    If you are saying PC and Console...that will be difficult. PC will probably be the @11th. Now Xbox and PS4 have released the major updates differently the past few updates. Saw was Console releasing well ahead of time by timezone on the Xbox only. Then PC the next morning and Sony was 2 weeks or so later. Clown was released on PC 2 weeks or more before Xbox and about 3 weeks or more before PS4, the xbox and ps4 was about 1 week apart from one another. I think we were almost at the Mid Chapter before PS4 could play.

    With that said this is their 3rd release on both platforms trying at the same time. I would assume Sept 11 for PC and 1 week for Xbox and 1 week more for PS4. So everything released by the 28th of September? I threw in a few more weeks to be realistic.

    Well it was because of the store being added. So i believe it'll be realeased this time sooner for everyone ^^

  • Depending on when they pull the PTB I would assume they are trying to do all three platforms on the 11th.

    Hopefully they can pass certification.