So bad at aiming
Alright so I've been playing The Huntress and my aim is so bad but yet I really want to master her throwing hatchets so any Huntress mains out there can you please tell me how many hours it took you to master her?
Alright so I've been playing The Huntress and my aim is so bad but yet I really want to master her throwing hatchets so any Huntress mains out there can you please tell me how many hours it took you to master her?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mastering her ?
Probably months.
Being decent at her ? A few days of training, without changing add-ons too much to get used to the timings if possible.
Protip: Don't aim using the center of your screen. The hatchets are pulled slightly to the left when throwing them.