Under effect of hex but no visual indicator

Just played a match where I was under the effect of a hex most of the game but I had no idea. I was blind and had the HUD blindness symbol, but no hex indicator, so I assumed it was a bugged add on until I saw the post-game screen.

Platform: PC

Map: Haddonfield

Killer: Huntress

Perk in question: Hex: The Third Seal

Not the worst bug in the world, especially now that I know about it, but potentially confusing for newer players or bad for interactions with Cheryl’s new perk.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Happened again - I was cursed by a hex but there was no indication on the HUD.

    Map: Midwich Elementary

    Killer: Huntress

    Bugged perk: Hex: Ruin

  • Just happened to me again.

    Map: Shelter Woods

    Killer: Hag

    Perk: NOED

    Someone got downed by NOED and I got absolutely no indication that it was active. End game screen verified that it was in play.