Konami code easter egg doesn't work on console
This bug happens on PS4, XBOX 1 and Switch
We can't trigger the konami code easter egg which means that it is impossible for us to get the charm.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
This bug happens on PS4, XBOX 1 and Switch
We can't trigger the konami code easter egg which means that it is impossible for us to get the charm.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I read somewhere you had to buy the DLC to get it. Well, I’m on Xbox and I bought the DLC, stilll can’t make the code work. Really disappointing.
The devs are working on it, but just FYI when it is fixed you'll need to have either one of the DLC characters selected for it to work.
does it require the full chapter? Or can we just own one of the characters?
Yep, I’m having the same issue on both the Xbox & Switch.
code that started on console not working on console🤨