PH and shadowborn

Idk about you guys but I like watching survivors while looping. Given the nature of his mobility while using his power, anyone else find shadowborn to be helping them out in chase? Or am I just a shadowborn addict and this is a waste of a perk slot?

Comments

  • It's good on some killers tbh. Yesterday I did some godlike plays using it as Demo. Billy and Oni are excellent with Shadowborn, so is Nurse.

  • Perks can definitely have varying uses depending on who you're playing...or honestly who's playing. I'm colorblind, blood is 100% useless to me on outdoor maps unless I'm using Bloodhound, then I can actually see it. Don't take it often but if I feel like being able to actually follow blood on Macmillan or something, it's a nice alternative option.

  • @LordRegal said:

    Perks can definitely have varying uses depending on who you're playing...or honestly who's playing. I'm colorblind, blood is 100% useless to me on outdoor maps unless I'm using Bloodhound, then I can actually see it. Don't take it often but if I feel like being able to actually follow blood on Macmillan or something, it's a nice alternative option.

    I suggest using Nvidia's Freestyle for DbD if you have color blindness. It helped my cousin to see blood and stopped me from yelling at him to follow extremely visible red blood marks in plain straight.

  • @PureHostility said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1359884#Comment_1359884

    I suggest using Nvidia's Freestyle for DbD if you have color blindness. It helped my cousin to see blood and stopped me from yelling at him to follow extremely visible red blood marks in plain straight.

    Main issue there is I've got two forms of colorblindness at once (deuteranopia and protanopia)...filtering one tends to make anything that would be influenced by the other worse, since filters are set up to only help one at a time.

  • @LordRegal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1359897#Comment_1359897

    Main issue there is I've got two forms of colorblindness at once (deuteranopia and protanopia)...filtering one tends to make anything that would be influenced by the other worse, since filters are set up to only help one at a time.

    Ye, well...


    He played DbD like if it was watched through these stereotypical nightvision googles but blood and scratch marks were purple, most of the game was kind of greenish hellish alien world.

    Unless devs actually start to bother about colour blind people, there isn't much else you can do otherwise to make dbd playable for yourself.

  • @ActulCasul said:

    Idk about you guys but I like watching survivors while looping. Given the nature of his mobility while using his power, anyone else find shadowborn to be helping them out in chase? Or am I just a shadowborn addict and this is a waste of a perk slot?

    Maybe if you flick with Rites of judgement it could help you, but i think you are just a shadowborn addict (so am i, we are together in this). Biggest argument for shadowborn is that it feels good, and it s the only thing i need in a game