lobby times

I don't know if its just me, but for some reason lobby times are taking ridiculously long amounts of time. even before the chapter was released, i'd often wait 8 or 10 minutes for a 5 minute match as killer.

Anyone else getting this?

Comments

  • Before DLC it depended on time of day. Survivor was quick in morning/afternoon and Killer was at most 10 minutes, at night it switched. Since DLC came out I haven't played Killer yet but Survivor has been consistently quick, I think it's because everyone is trying out Pyramid Head.

  • It's normal when a new killer comes out. Give it a few days and it'll go away.

  • @Orion said:

    It's normal when a new killer comes out. Give it a few days and it'll go away.

    even prior to the release of the chapter i was getting 10 minute queues for killer tho

  • @bm33 said:

    Before DLC it depended on time of day. Survivor was quick in morning/afternoon and Killer was at most 10 minutes, at night it switched. Since DLC came out I haven't played Killer yet but Survivor has been consistently quick, I think it's because everyone is trying out Pyramid Head.

    good point, might just be playing during the down periods

  • @Dr_Trauts said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1359824#Comment_1359824

    even prior to the release of the chapter i was getting 10 minute queues for killer tho

    Rank?

  • @Dr_Trauts said:

    I don't know if its just me, but for some reason lobby times are taking ridiculously long amounts of time. even before the chapter was released, i'd often wait 8 or 10 minutes for a 5 minute match as killer.

    Anyone else getting this?

    yeah ive noticed this too..and for the last week aswell (prior to dlc drop)

    sometimes it can be quick but most ofton Qtimes seem longer regardless of the time

  • Im noticing it now even with the new challengues it goes ridiculously slow purple rank both sides