Today's Strength: The Nightmare
For an explanation on what "strength" entails for these polls, please refer to the first entry of this series: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1337293
For this example, we got: The Nightmare
How good do you rate him at sacrificing all 4 Survivors?
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
I myself moreso experience him as Woah, but he's probably more Holy Crap!.
While his skill ceiling is low, he is extremely strong. He can put pressure on survivors constantly, and with certain builds, he's a complete threat.
Pros:
Cons:
Freddy has an extremely loaded kit with more power than any Killer really deserves. I still feel a good Lisa is a bit stronger, but Freddy is a lot easier to handle than she is.
Extremely strong chase, one of the best mobility tools in the game, and is very easy to pick up to boot! There's no reason to not play Freddy if you're playing to win. On the other hand though, he's not particularly fun due to his lack of commitment mixed with the raw power of his entire kit. The only thing more fun than playing against Freddy is watching him Teleport and then use Pop on your generator, the absolute pinnacle of entertainment. I find it surprising how much effort had gone into his rework. I'm happy with how it turned out, that doesn't mean that I think he's enjoyable to play against though.
I think people get annoyed by him and, by human behavioral association, give him a phantom increase in power, beyond his true strength.
I had to put my thinking cap on for that one 😂
One of the most viable killers in the game, whilst being easy to play. He stole clown's power and added generator teleport, making him effective in chases and pressuring generators.