Bugs...

Huntress Hitbox:

This has been bugging me for a while and I really hate it. I have huntress and i've seen it happen before. when you throw a hatchet, the hitbox is insane. I was a survivor once, and the huntress missed me by a few inches away and it apparently stabbed me. Like what the [BAD WORD].

Plague Map Hills:

I was playing as deathslinger in the huntress map and I see a survivor stuck on those little hill things that you can jump off of to trick the killer. Anyways, the survivor was stuck on the edge and couldn't get out. Please fix this.

Window hitbox:

What do I have to say, I got hit by a killer through the window! it is so annoying and it has happened over 5 times. Fix please.

Comments

  • For the window hitbox how far away were you from it? Cause if you were right at the window you can get hit.

    They still need to fix how the game registers gen grabs it doubles if not triples survivor reaction time since it double checks to make sure the survivor is still on the gen got interrupted from it midgrab since the survivor got off the gen as I was mid-lift.

    Demo's portals are bugged had one that had a tree suddenly spawn ontop of it and had several instances of emerging from a portal several feet away and get stuck into the terrain.