Pyramid Head BP question
I've seen survivors point out they get less BP from rescuing from cages than they do hooks. I haven't seen anything about BP difference for PH sending survivors to cage/mini mori. Just curious if there's a decrease in BP for killers as well? Please don't respond with BBQ doesn't work, not talking about perk stacks just basic BP.
Comments
There was a bug in the ptb that gave pyramid head almost no points for hooking when he uses his power. That is why no one got merciless when using his cages in the ptb or often depipped. It is now fixed for the killer. However, idk if the survivor part is intentional or not.
So now he gets same amount of BP for hook/cage or sacrifice/mini mori?
Sort of. instead of 500 and 200 in sacrifice, the 500 becomes a deviousness scoring event for caging. It counts correctly for the emblems, but it does lower your sacrifice scores. Final Judgement is a flat 1000 to sacrifice.
hooking/caging pretty sure.
mini mori with sacrifice idk. If i have to guess I say yes
Good to know. Thanks for the info. ๐