Oni can't activate Blood Fury

Platform: PC

Description of the issue: While playing as Oni today, during the match I was unable to activate Blood Fury after already having been able to. You can see in my provided YouTube video that I was pressing the button prompt, which briefly disappears then reappears but did not activate the ability. Hooking a survivor re-enabled my option to enter Blood Fury.

Steps to reproduce (if possible): Try playing Oni and see if Blood Fury doesn't activate.

How often does this occur: First time for me.

Video evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk44E7HqMp0

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Platform: PC

    Description of the issue: While playing as Oni today, during the match I was unable to activate Blood Fury after already having been able to. You can see in my provided YouTube video that I was pressing the button prompt, which briefly disappears then reappears but did not activate the ability. Hooking a survivor re-enabled my option to enter Blood Fury.

    Steps to reproduce (if possible): Try playing Oni and see if Blood Fury doesn't activate.

    How often does this occur: First time for me.

    Video evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk44E7HqMp0

    Yeah, this happened to me today as well, I was only able to activate it after hitting a survivor.

  • Can confirm it happened two matches in a row, and there doesn't seem to be a rhyme or reason what lets you activate it once the bug starts. Whereas last time it was a hook, as previous commenter mentioned a survivor hit also sufficed to allow me to enter Blood Fury.

  • Same issue on PC.

    How to reproduse (maybe) - bug happend after my Fury was filled AUTOMATICALY, not by consuming blood. Cause before bug happend all match i can do it without problem and fury was filled using blood.

    Changing key for activation didnt help.

    20200619110057_1.jpg


  • Happened to me too.

  • I've noticed this happens if your bloodfury fills passively.

    This is not supposed to happen, as you have to absorb at least one orb to activate it. Since a bug is making it fill, I guess that's breaking the conditions of actually filling the bar.

    I can confirm hitting a healthy survivor will allow you to activate it when it's stuck.

  • Just had this happen 3 times in a single match on PS4, would love a fix

  • @blue4zion said:

    I've noticed this happens if your bloodfury fills passively.

    This is not supposed to happen, as you have to absorb at least one orb to activate it. Since a bug is making it fill, I guess that's breaking the conditions of actually filling the bar.

    I can confirm hitting a healthy survivor will allow you to activate it when it's stuck.

    This happened to me on PC when I filled my gauge manually. It doesn't seem to matter if it fills passively or manually.

  • Same happened to me, I got hit by a pallet and half a minute later I couldn't activate blood fury, after hooking a survivor i could. (PC)

  • Same happened to me passive recharge seems to be the issue

  • Happened to me twice in a match, it was when wrath filled up automatically.

  • This happened to me too today and it was my first time playing as Oni. Fun, lol.


    This also happened to me when I let the gauge fill automatically.

  • The way I got it (twice today) is whilst carrying a survivor, the bar automatically filled to 100%, causing the issue you just described.


    The temporary solution I found to it is to swing your weapon, hit or not. Worked for me.

  • FYI behaviour, this bug is still present after 4.0.2