Frequency of new map?
Hello,
Been playing about 15 games so far and no new map.
Is it normal or just bad RNG?
Thank you.
Hello,
Been playing about 15 games so far and no new map.
Is it normal or just bad RNG?
Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's some awful rng lol- I played a load yesterday till like 12:45am and I got it almost 1 in 3 games.
I'm not complaining, I love the map.
Terrible RNG, made worse by the fact they always buff its odds the first couple weeks.
I played it literally non-stop without an offering. Jeez i hate that map
I played 6 games last night, 1 as PH and 5 survivor games and didn't get to see the new map either. It's just bad luck on our end.