Cant find the seal of metatron charm?
I bought the silent hill DLC in the playstation store and cant find it... don't get me wrong, I usually don't give a damn about charms, but being a huge SH fan I still kinda want it...
I bought the silent hill DLC in the playstation store and cant find it... don't get me wrong, I usually don't give a damn about charms, but being a huge SH fan I still kinda want it...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Should be a yellow charm. I'm on pc and it appeared instantly for me. Maybe just have another look?
I cant find mine either...
Yeah just look through the yellow ones again... Inonly found it on my third try xD