Replay system

I think there should be a replay system that allows you to check out some previous match you have play before. Checking bugs, hacks or even learn some pro players on your team how to loop better. Some times, survivor have a weird movement speed or killer too fast but I am not sure are they hacking, so I click on replay then I can use different player's camera to see.

Comments

  • Good idea. Sometimes survivors doesn't understand how killer noticed them. Is there an add-on or perk or there is scratchmarks didn't fade away or they just poorly disguised. With this system beginners could rewatch their misplays from killer's perspective and understand their mistakes.

  • We need a gameplay save button, so we can watch it later.

    Like geez, I play a world war 2 game where there are as much as 500 soldier in a match and still able to save replay, and able to rewatch everything movement of 1h game play, perspective from 8 different players.