Trail of Torment on Legion

So I wanted to see how the new legion bunny skin looks like in-game and I stumbled upon this video of a streamer posted on yt:

https://youtu.be/hdF6pjb6WjA

Not only Trail of Torment seems good with this playstyle but this whole build is kinda nasty imo, even Forced Penance does its job which is awesome. Has anyone else tried this build yet?

Comments

  • In the vid it works out nicely, but I highly doubt it's consistency. He was lucky he got a five frenzy hit chain at the start, putting quite some pressure on the survs including making all blind (bc of the addon). Trail of Torment got him maybe two unsuspected hits, Forced Penance did not have any real impact I think (since being Broken against Legion is not thatmuch of an issue, many experienced will not heal against them regardless). I think he won bc. he's very experienced with legion, he would have likely won easily without these two perks as well.