My white wards almost never work and i have lost numerous purple flashlights because of it, also one in specific on my meg will not go away if you use it but also doesn't work either.If this bug could be fixed i would really appreciate it:)
What exactly is happening with the White Ward - if you could give more details that would be great.
The way it's supposed to work is that you don't lose your items in the event that you die and you still have to be holding your item when you die, is this not happening for you?
I also have this issue I was playing with David and had used up my med-kit during the trial and had died and still lost my item and ad-ons. I was running unbreakable, dark sense, premonition, and left behind in Red Forest.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What exactly is happening with the White Ward - if you could give more details that would be great.
The way it's supposed to work is that you don't lose your items in the event that you die and you still have to be holding your item when you die, is this not happening for you?
I also have this issue I was playing with David and had used up my med-kit during the trial and had died and still lost my item and ad-ons. I was running unbreakable, dark sense, premonition, and left behind in Red Forest.
DeadByDaylight.log