Big Brain Dodges
https://youtu.be/ttJi30WOqcA
Hello everyone I made this video if you’d watch lol it was pretty funny I think
Hello everyone I made this video if you’d watch lol it was pretty funny I think
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I stopped watching at the intro, it just did not fit at all with DBD theme.
Not gonna lie. The whole video was hard to watch.. specially the intro...
When meg is so excited for looping chainsaw only bubba... and then baby doc... and then looping t1 myers (to whom still got hit)...
BABY MEG!!!
The thing is, the first gameplay that is in the video is some Dude repairing a Gen and then getting a basic Pallet Stun on a Leatherface.
This is probably one of your first (if not THE first) video like that, but it is not really interesting to watch.
And let's face it, most Bubba's now days welcome a pallet stun for the nemesis/PWYF combo.