Suggestion For A Future Change

Kill Your Friends, as a mode, is fine. However, I would like to see one specific change to it. Allow the match to start with only one player. This can help players, especially Killers, get used to a new Killer, such as Pyramid Head. It will allow them to learn the basics of a Killer outside of a match, so that they don't get stomped trying to learn the very basics.

I understand that this likely isn't going to be super high on the Dev teams priority list, and that's the way it should be, but I would like to see it happen at some point.

What do you think about this?

Comments

  • I agree that this would be a nice thing to have -- a solo exploration/practice mode, more or less. For a solo killer, they could even just put in motionless bots, that the killer could use to practice stuff on.

    And solo survivor could be a thing, too. It would help to develop map knowledge, etc.

  • @Rydog said:

    I agree that this would be a nice thing to have -- a solo exploration/practice mode, more or less. For a solo killer, they could even just put in motionless bots, that the killer could use to practice stuff on.

    And solo survivor could be a thing, too. It would help to develop map knowledge, etc.

    Yes, I would love to see this implemented. Like I said though, I understand if it isn't high on the priority list, but it would be nice to have.