no you didn't fix the silent dying survivor bug

I played legion in the new map and I experienced it with a meg in one of the rooms, no recordings but next time I experience it I will record and update the post.


@Peanits it's not fixed even tho the patch note say it has been.

Comments

  • I have yet to get this bug

  • Just saw one of Tru3's uploads today, and he pointed out an Adam was making no sounds while on the ground. So, it's still there.

  • @dhealy646 said:

    Damn guess we're waiting another year

    And i was so excited reading in the patch notes that it's fixed :(((((

  • Wait....it happened to me today.

    I didn't bother reading the patch notes because usually nothing gets done but this is just dumb.

    And I've submitted the video in the bug section.

  • PRETTY GOOD JOB SO FAR.


    Anyone have that reddit meme where Claudette is whining about DS not working vs Doctor and Mcote is like I'm so sorry, and it's fixed in a day, but the trapper complaining about dying survivors sound bug and Mcote is saying go play civ 6?


    EDIT:

    Untitled Image


  • From what I've seen and experienced survivors seem to not be calling out as they fall from a height consistently anymore either. So more sound breaks on top of the existing ones not fixed.