the thing you get when you walk over that PH thingy on the ground
@LowSpecGamersMatter said:the thing you get when you walk over that PH thingy on the ground
@LowSpecGamersMatter said:
you can't take it off expect you get hooked or get to the cage
IF you are tormented you need to rescue or be rescued from the cage, you can avoid being tormented by crouching over the trails.
@Mandy said:IF you are tormented you need to rescue or be rescued from the cage, you can avoid being tormented by crouching over the trails.
@Mandy said:
Oh now you tell me I died countless times trying to figure it out ๐.
Do I have to crouch the entire time while on it or is there some kind of delay?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you can't take it off expect you get hooked or get to the cage
IF you are tormented you need to rescue or be rescued from the cage, you can avoid being tormented by crouching over the trails.
Oh now you tell me I died countless times trying to figure it out ๐.
Do I have to crouch the entire time while on it or is there some kind of delay?