I can't connect to servers(fixed)
i logged into the game 2 hours or so ago and had no issue, bougth the dlc and now trying to connect and simply can't, am I alone in this?
Tagged:
Mod
i logged into the game 2 hours or so ago and had no issue, bougth the dlc and now trying to connect and simply can't, am I alone in this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same here. Keeps saying "No network connection" when that's clearly not the case.
Are you on Steam?
I believe it's a Steam issue right now, I and my BF can't get Steam games like DbD to work atm.
yes I am on steam, I guess you are right then
yep
yep same
Same, went to go buy the dlc and steam is unresponsive...
Planned maintenance on steam servers EVERY WEEK THE SAME HOUR.
Oh, Thank God it's not just me.
I've been kicked twice in loading screens and now Steam won't open.
I saw that it was Tuesday but I couldn't remember the time. They really should move it lol.
would be better if all the useless perks get corrupted and are simply improved
Yes Steam is down at the moment. It will probably be back up soon.
working for me now
Steam is down for maintenance every Tuesday at this time of day.
every tuesday at this time the Steam servers are down due to maintenance.
and without the Steam servers working, you wont be able to play DbD.
dont worry, its only for a few minutes until everything is back up