Perk review
Seeing now I've had a few matches now as Cheryl with her perks and triangle man with two of his perks -
Soul guard - surprise least favourite. Possibly because I haven't been slugged much. I managed to get picked up and take a hit once while coordinating in a swf duo, but it's been a wasted perk slot mostly.
Blood pact - It's useful enough for an aura perk. Will probably run it sometimes, and try and remember not to bring other obsession perks with it.
Repressed alliance - surprise favourite. Has been regularly useful, have used it to keep a gen safe and signal it to the other survivors while going for a save, and have protected the last almost-completed gen from pop before leading the killer away for the others finish it. I got facecamped for that one, rightly so
Forced penance - kinda like it, especially with how generously protection hits are awarded now. A survivor may not have meant to be near their injured teammate but whatever, get broken anyway
Deathbound - like it, excited to pair it with nurses' just to be a dick. Has been somewhat useful in every match so far except for one with hardcore self-care enthusiasts (I also had sloppy butcher rip)
Trail of torment - Haven't even tried because I'm running stuff with oblivious so I'd rather not give out free information on where I am for minimal reward.
How's everyone else finding them?
Comments