Lisa Garland Voice
Just out of curiosity, didn’t they say Lisa and Cheryl would have different voices? Because Lisa’s voice just sounds a lot like Cheryl’s...
Just out of curiosity, didn’t they say Lisa and Cheryl would have different voices? Because Lisa’s voice just sounds a lot like Cheryl’s...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They never confirmed that, no.
THey've only confirmed different animations
I don't think they have. I really would've liked a new voice though, then I could understand the 15 USD...
Tbh it doesn't need to be a new voice per se. I'd be ok with them using Kate's PTB voice. 😎😆
What was Kate’s PTB Voice?
https://youtu.be/nkYzA1EVL4s?t=215
It’s actually pretty good except for the hook scream maybe lol I would still prefer this over using Cheryl’s voice.
http://Youp... oops, this is forbidden. But close one 🤣🤣