To the developers of the game
I wish to thank you for your design of the perks in this new chapter, not only perks, but an extreme cool looking killer, and neat looking survivor. I think these perks are fair and well designed and they fix like many problems that are in the game right now. I appreciate your work and will still continue to follow this game for it's lovely new chapter that has just been released.
Comments
Yeah, the chick looks great but that black dude is Tapp 2.0, or a black David but uglier
Man, are you saying all black people are lookin' like the same cmonBruh
The Spirit looks good, really good
The survivor looks exactly like Buggzy from F13 just switched the letterman jacket for a trench coat.
I KNEW I SAW HIM SOMEWHERE
Sure looks nice, perks are fine.
But the killer itself is useles as usual.
I wonder why even waste so much time creating new killers if they dissapear from the game within few weeks anyway