Lol I must admit, the more I'm learning what we t on in this chapter, having fun with PH, and getting all these different SH characters and Cameo's.... I HATED the idea of SH coming to this game at first. But this may hands down be my favorite complete chapter! And I HAAAAAVE to give BHVR that credit, they pulled of the SH level AMAZINGLY well and with so much respect to certain details, it actually feels like a SH level and some of the unique things about it? Probably the best dlc map they ever made, easily the best with regards to licensed properties.
Lol I must admit, the more I'm learning what we t on in this chapter, having fun with PH, and getting all these different SH characters and Cameo's.... I HATED the idea of SH coming to this game at first. But this may hands down be my favorite complete chapter! And I HAAAAAVE to give BHVR that credit, they pulled of the SH level AMAZINGLY well and with so much respect to certain details, it actually feels like a SH level and some of the unique things about it? Probably the best dlc map they ever made, easily the best with regards to licensed properties.
I was also first skeptical forward SH but got surprised with a well made chapter.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol I must admit, the more I'm learning what we t on in this chapter, having fun with PH, and getting all these different SH characters and Cameo's.... I HATED the idea of SH coming to this game at first. But this may hands down be my favorite complete chapter! And I HAAAAAVE to give BHVR that credit, they pulled of the SH level AMAZINGLY well and with so much respect to certain details, it actually feels like a SH level and some of the unique things about it? Probably the best dlc map they ever made, easily the best with regards to licensed properties.
I was also first skeptical forward SH but got surprised with a well made chapter.
kudos to BH