that locker jumpscare on the new map got me bad

I have a lot of very offensive and very vulgar words for you BHVR, be glad i'm not allowed to say any of them

Comments

  • What’s wrong with jumpscares? I love them😀.

  • That ######### map as jumpscares?

    What i heard is im always suiciding on that loud, obvious, confusing, indoor map 1000% of the time. It's bad enough with random crying bitches, random screaming, and the constantly scrapping, and cage rattling, and water dripping but now you want to add jumpscares...

    Yeah no I'm out.

  • @OtakuBurrito said:

    That ######### map as jumpscares?

    What i heard is im always suiciding on that loud, obvious, confusing, indoor map 1000% of the time. It's bad enough with random crying bitches, random screaming, and the constantly scrapping, and cage rattling, and water dripping but now you want to add jumpscares...

    Yeah no I'm out.

    One of the school lockers on the map (not the ones that appear on every map that you can hide in) has a corpse inside that falls out if you approach it.

  • @OtakuBurrito said:

    That ######### map as jumpscares?

    What i heard is im always suiciding on that loud, obvious, confusing, indoor map 1000% of the time. It's bad enough with random crying bitches, random screaming, and the constantly scrapping, and cage rattling, and water dripping but now you want to add jumpscares...

    Yeah no I'm out.

    Bad player spotted.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1357401#Comment_1357401

    One of the school lockers on the map (not the ones that appear on every map that you can hide in) has a corpse inside that falls out if you approach it.

    Oh that's nothing. I thought you meant a real jump scare like doctor face jump scare. I still hate that map.

  • just like to point out you all fell for my little woosh moment, I love the map but that jumpscare really did startle me

  • @OtakuBurrito said:

    That ######### map as jumpscares?

    What i heard is im always suiciding on that loud, obvious, confusing, indoor map 1000% of the time. It's bad enough with random crying bitches, random screaming, and the constantly scrapping, and cage rattling, and water dripping but now you want to add jumpscares...

    Yeah no I'm out.

    Jeez, can't seem to be able some atmospheric stuff. It is still a casual horror game, the map is really nice and the sounds really fit the theme