Let’s play a game :)
Let’s play Frick, Marry, Sacrifice to the entity. Survivor edition.
Frick steve cause what a daddy.
Marry Jane cause I want the clout
And kill nea, she’s a killer duh
I edited this cause i can’t spell :(
Let’s play Frick, Marry, Sacrifice to the entity. Survivor edition.
Frick steve cause what a daddy.
Marry Jane cause I want the clout
And kill nea, she’s a killer duh
I edited this cause i can’t spell :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Frick Dwight.
Marry Dwight.
Then kill Dwight.
Frick Susie
Marry Jane
Kill Frank
Frick Yui
Marry Claudette
Sacrifice Nea
Frick Kate
Mary Jane
Kill clown