Option to choose main menu theme.
Really want to keep this menu after it's time for it to go back, I think it's about time for the option to choose.
Really want to keep this menu after it's time for it to go back, I think it's about time for the option to choose.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd probably think it's difficult if not impossible for them to allow everyone to choose their menu theme. It would also cause some bugs or such as well and is easier to keep everyones menu theme static.
I'd like the ability to choose the menu theme, too. This one. The Hallowed Blight theme. They've had some really good ones and it's a shame that they're just gone.