Lisa overload.
I've played 8 games today and there's been a lisa in EVERY lobby. But I've only seen cheryl twice. No alessa either.
I've played 8 games today and there's been a lisa in EVERY lobby. But I've only seen cheryl twice. No alessa either.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lisa's a great character and a pricey cosmetic so people are going to use her over Cheryl to show off/show their love for the character. I doubt many people are going to buy the Alessa skin since Base Cheryl is better.
I wanted to buy the Alessa skin just for the hair so I can run around looking like a cheap Chloe cosplay from Uncharted. But since we can't mix and match I passed :P
Legit the only reason to buy it tbh.