Cheryl Garland? 🤨

Can the Lisa Garland skin please get a Different voice than Cheryl also her name should change in the lobby. It just feels like playing Cheryl in a nurse dress and that smile in her lobby animation looks kinda awkward and doesn’t fit the atmosphere. I’m disappointed.

Comments

  • @Taiga said:

    Can the Lisa Garland skin please get a Different voice than Cheryl also her name should change in the lobby. It just feels like playing Cheryl in a nurse dress and that smile in her lobby animation looks kinda awkward and doesn’t fit the atmosphere. I’m disappointed.

    Typical BHVR. Half-ass everything, lol

  • Yeah, I am also quite disappointed. I did not intend to buy the Lisa-Skin, but I think charging around 500 AC extra for it and then not changing anything is close to scamming (I know it is not a Scam since you know what you get, but still).

    At the very least (!) the name in the Lobby should change. Also the voice would be a nice thing to change, considering that it is supposed to be a different Character.

    The way it is now, it is just a Skin which is overpriced. And this is a shame.

  • The voice thing is expected 2 legion members still don't have unique voices

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    The voice thing is expected 2 legion members still don't have unique voices

    But you dont spend around 5 Euros extra for their Outfits.

  • Finally someone else noticed and cared about this issue too,thank you.

    yeah,it's a totally shame to be honest,i don't see the "completely different character" here.

  • All I want is for her to have her own story and her name in the menu screen.