Is Cross Play Enabled Currently
Currently I play on pc and have xbox friends who I would like to play with. I am wondering if cross play was enabled in the recent chapter release. Or, when it will be released in the future.
Currently I play on pc and have xbox friends who I would like to play with. I am wondering if cross play was enabled in the recent chapter release. Or, when it will be released in the future.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Release date is TBD though supposedly planned for this year. It's not out yet, only Steam & Windows Store users so far.
With the new update, hashtag usernames were introduced into the game.