Silent Hill Bundle?

sh.png


Very curious to know why this is bundling some DLCs as Silent HIll edition.

Is it that these were inspired by SH? I can see the connection with Shattered Bloodline having japanese supernatural roots, and the Spark of Madness doctor looking like prisoner minions from SH Downpour.

Can't seem to draw a connection for the Hag or Clown though. 🤔

Comments

  • Probably just included their more popular chapters to make a bigger profit.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    Probably just included their more popular chapters to make a bigger profit.

    Is Curtain Call one of the most popular? I find this hard to believe.

    Hag and Doctor are bundled with the base game on Console so I just assume them in the Steam Bundle to match.

  • Curtain call has pop, so yeah I am assuming it is one of the more popular ones.

  • @nsomnia said:

    Curtain call has pop, so yeah I am assuming it is one of the more popular ones.

    Plus Kate is definitely one of the more frequently run survivors.

  • I'm only buying survivor for OP perk and others are okayish. Killers perks are trash... again