When will the DLC be added to the PlayStation store?
Please answer
Please answer
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Already is out. I bought it over an hour ago.
Are you sure? Because for me, I’m only able to unlock PH by buying with with auric cells.. I tried searching for the DLC in the store but I couldn’t find it
Not for me either. Still not there.
@Peanits
can you answer plz?
I'm definitely sure. I looked up "Dead by Daylight" in the PS4 Store, selected the "base" game, scrolled to add-ons and it was there beside the new bundle.
I live in Canada so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.
I bought the dlc from the PlayStation app over an hour ago as well.
Same here. I’m in the USA. I just did the same thing like several times. Not there. Weird.
Very weird. 🤔 I'm not sure.
I tried restarting my PS4, but that didn’t work. :(
Here's a link straight to it if it'll help:
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP3509-CUSA08444_00-CHAPTERWALES0000
Thanks. Weird it will not come up in the PS4 store. This never happened to me with any of the other chapters.
It’s still not there. I’m from Saudi Arabia. Devs.. is there a problem?