Is Checking Profiles Post-game Disabled or Bugged?
It doesn't work anymore.
Usually, I'd like to see who I played against (As I played against Zubat earlier and was suspicious that I did) but I cannot check anymore.
It doesn't work anymore.
Usually, I'd like to see who I played against (As I played against Zubat earlier and was suspicious that I did) but I cannot check anymore.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can still press the button that opens the options screen and go to match details. I'm personally glad they did this because I kept clicking profiles when I meant to give props.
That doesn't show the killer.