Why are we forced to wear every new outfit piece?

I get it for the legendary skin, it's a new character , but why can I not get my killer a new head only if I choose to? Seems kinda stingy

Comments

  • Yeah its a shame.

  • I’m guessing the license agreement said they wouldn’t allow that skin to be used as pieces. Seeing as it’s Konami I’m not surprised. Saddened, but not surprised.

  • I dont know if stingy is the right word... they would make more money if we were able to mix and match. Im not enticed to purchase these sets if I can't customize my survivor.

  • @silasbleu said:

    I dont know if stingy is the right word... they would make more money if we were able to mix and match. Im not enticed to purchase these sets if I can't customize my survivor.

    Agreed 100%. I was baffled we couldn't customize Cheryl's outfits. The only reason I can think of why they would do this is it was the license holders request. I don't see why they would do this on their own terms.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1356161#Comment_1356161

    Agreed 100%. I was baffled we couldn't customize Cheryl's outfits. The only reason I can think of why they would do this is it was the license holders request. I don't see why they would do this on their own terms.

    Wonder if we will find out

  • I hope they can and do change it in the future, I really don't like the "moving on" torso pieces :(

  • Overpriced Re-Skins that are not different

  • @LordRegal said:

    I’m guessing the license agreement said they wouldn’t allow that skin to be used as pieces. Seeing as it’s Konami I’m not surprised. Saddened, but not surprised.

    Even when they do something cool, Konami finds a way to give consumers the middle finger