Bugs fixed...big if true
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm happy for you Legion mains but... *cries in Nurse main*
If you read the patch notes, there were some bug fixes for the Nurse as well.
I won't say that a bug fix for her is bad but I must again say it like last time it's only one one map (+ variations) and only one building on that map.
They actually fixed that awhile ago, and whioe it is one map it was SO BAD tgere
It's under the 4.0.0 SH update.
Listen I'm glad they're fixing bugs for her. I just wish they were more frequent, more of them, and applied to more maps or herself.