Ban ?
Hello all !
Is it punishable if I let the survivors do the generators and I do nothing ?
Ps: i have 1 million BP so i don't need... I wanted to amuse people, before pyramid
Hello all !
Is it punishable if I let the survivors do the generators and I do nothing ?
Ps: i have 1 million BP so i don't need... I wanted to amuse people, before pyramid
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ehm idk but if you play afk wraith so Just Stay in cloack and go afk it is bannable.
You could also Just farm with Them Just dont go afk.