Where is he?
It's tomorrow. It's 8 am here, where is my silent hill. I have been asking for this for 4 damned years now and I want my mans. ๐
Tagged:
Trusted
It's tomorrow. It's 8 am here, where is my silent hill. I have been asking for this for 4 damned years now and I want my mans. ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You think that's bad? It's the middle of the afternoon where I live and still nothing.
It should be out in around 2 hours from now ^^
it should be out in 2 or 3 hours, hoped I helped :D
Thank you guys! and yes you did. I have been up for 24+ hours thinking it'd be out on midnight
Time zones are a #########
its like 2 hours left, right ?
It's should still be morning in all of Canada.
You waited 4 years, you can wait another few hours. ๐
Usually 11am eastern time
So hyped
I dont know what to do for 30 mins. I got my 1m already ๐คทโโ๏ธ
Imagine if we get a delay tweet 5 minutes before release. Big belly LOLs all round! ๐