kate challenge bugged?
i did the survive when next hook phase kills you 2 times now and it didn't count
i did the survive when next hook phase kills you 2 times now and it didn't count
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well are you 100% sure you were hooked twice or reached the second phase on your first hook and escape the trial? And what's more important, are you playing as Kate? I'm asking because I honestly haven't encountered any problems with that challenge.
sounds to me like a pretty good job so
fukedfar issueThere was a thread were someone said it worked only if you were hooked twice; hitting second stage on first book didn't count.
I don't know if that's the case, but that might've been your issue. I escaped after getting 2-hooked and I got the challenge.
If you're positive you did everything as requested, then you should file a bug report.
Well I did it by attempting escape til I hit second stage but I also have done it before where I got hooked twice then escaped and it didn't count so I assume its bugged.
I did it by attempting to escape and failing into the second hook stage. It took me about 30 attempts lol. If I had ever done it and the challenge didn't complete I'd be so pissed