Mettle of Man
Why did mettle of man need to be nerfed twice? I get it was OP at first but then it was nerfed and it was fine: then y’all nerfed it again to make it trash. I just want a good ash perk smh
Why did mettle of man need to be nerfed twice? I get it was OP at first but then it was nerfed and it was fine: then y’all nerfed it again to make it trash. I just want a good ash perk smh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was only nerfed once. After that it has only been buffed and was buffed twice.
Once directly when they let it activate more than once.
A second time indirectly when they made protection hits easier to get
thank you. I started playing a month ago and thought it was nerfed twice. thank you for correcting me
You might be thinking when it was on the PTB and it was both safe unhooks and protection hits, but the safe unhooks never went live.
Poblems with Mettle of man (bugs with protection hits):
Changes to unerf it a bit (apply one or several):
Changes that would make it OP and should not be applied:
Unhooking a survivor does count as a protection hit, or else you wouldn't get stacks for WGLF when doing so.