Game has gone from hero to zero
I have been playing DBD for about 8 months. I loved the game. Seemed fair. Learned the game very well in that time. Told all my friends (so I SOLD this product by mouth..stupid). I moved from a 20 to a 7(pip 4). Was excited to play and make progress. I have never complained about a game before...ever. Games are fun right?
I began to notice that every time I got on a roll, the game would put me in trials that would lower me at least 4 pips total..losing one in each of 4 or 5 straight games.
In these games (probably 25 out of 50 of my last), there was NO SHOT for anybody against the killer. Not just me...EVERYONE. 3 to 4 people down within 30-60 seconds after starting the game. Good players. No players ever get more than one generator while the DBD software sets it up like this. They are too busy CONSTANTLY going for hook rescues. Now you have people getting frustrated and ABANDONING. Rah rah to the killers that think this is fun. Because there are 4 out of 5 people in the game that are sick of it. NO FUN
This game does not show progress for hard work. It was developed by people that don't know how to develop games. Period.
Thanks for listening. I understand that nothing gets fixed on this game so I take my leave.
DBD your a one night stand, not a wife like COD.
Good by DBD....you've been hooked and everyone else has abandoned you.
Comments
Okay bye?
It was developed by people that don't know how to develop games. Period.Do you know how to develop games then?For me, the only problem that I found in the game were The hit boxes. I mean, I don't find normal get hit by the assasin when I have jumped the window and he's in the other side.
This may not apply in your case, but if you are swf all the time your rank will become inflated. That combined with the new rank reset makes it so that bad survivors don’t get culled. If one has inflated rank the killers at higher level will mop the floor with boosted survivors. Unfortunately the devs created this problem.