Fun perk builds for survivor?

Can you guys give me some perk builds that are actually fun cause it’s getting really stale. I have all perks on nancy so I can do anything really.

Currently i’ve been doing

Vigil, Sprint Burst, Fixated, Hope.

And it’s nice to mix the game up.

Any others like that?

Comments

  • I like running DwM, Lithe, Q&Q and iron will. Vault and dissapear :)

    Head-On is always fun to use with q&q/Inner Strenght

    Pharmacy+Plunderers and a coin addon, getting lots of items and sharing them with your teammates

  • I enjoy WGLF/Self Care/Botany Knowledge/Kindred

    It's a really good build for any kind of scenario. And if you don't need BP you can swap WGLF with something else you enjoy.

  • @LethalPugy said:

    Can you guys give me some perk builds that are actually fun cause it’s getting really stale. I have all perks on nancy so I can do anything really.

    Currently i’ve been doing

    Vigil, Sprint Burst, Fixated, Hope.

    And it’s nice to mix the game up.

    Any others like that?

    Best solo build is Spine Chill, Resiliance, Dead Hard, and Kindred. Take surviving into your own hands because solo is booty rn.