Anyone pointed out a Hack/Slash crossover?

cassie.jpg

DBD's lore is expanding pretty good and has consistent crossovers with other IP's, both from movie and game, but has anyone pointed out comics?

Hack/Slash is all about a Slasher Victim that really, really sucks at being a victim - and instead hunts down Slashers with her compatriot "Vlad", the hulking beast that looks like Jason on steroids but is actually just a violent teddy bear.

Sure there's lots of horror comics out there, but Cassie Hack is no stranger to crossovers with other IP's; like Army of Darkness, Chucky, the Crow. Plus given the content it would fit pretty damn well in the game I feel.

Just a thought, I could see her inclusion as a playable character being pretty rad, and from what I remember they were looking at either a TV show or movie for it - plus depending on a give and get situation the series would be interesting with a DBD arc as a potential crossover. 🧐

cassie2.jpg


Comments