There has to be an option to exchange addons
It's not mandatory for survivors, but some killers have only 2 or 3 addons that are worth using and you burn through them too quickly. Ghost Face only good addons are the for NS recovery, i have to play constantly without them, because they are gone, having xx amount of other addons just useless sitting there. There should be the option to excange certain addons with others.
Playing Killer in red ranks is hard enough, without addons even harder and the random blood web doesn't help. Fix this allready.
Comments
They said they were going to implement a recycling mechanism.
I don't know what happened to that, and no one is talking about it.
When was that? Never heard of it.
Last year....I'm not entirely too sure when...April? June?
It was all over the Steam Forums, then it was never talked about again.
We need this
Yeah, sucks we can't get a reply from mods or Trusted because they're treading softly because of the massive outrage on the forums lately since their "Diversity" tweet.
I don't know if anyone else has noticed their complete silence.
I have, yes. Are the "trusted" people in the know on stuff? Like, more than whats shown on livestreams and in forums
I'm hoping for some sort of system that lets you sell unwanted items/add-ons/offerings and perks back for a percentage of the BP.
(The perks would return to the Bloodweb and give the player a chance to, say, get Discordance back down to tier 1 if that's why they prefer. It would be costing the player extra BP to do this, since they only get a percentage back when they sell something, so it seems like a reasonable ask to me.)
I'm not sure if they are, but they are more aware than most of us on the forums. I'm sure they know about this topic more than I do. =/