There should be one free DC per day.

Now the only reason I'm saying this is because it's crap to have to sit through a DC penalty when it's the games fault.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You can blame the game / devs for not detecting an error in the server that ends up giving you a penalty when that happens. I've had it too with the "disconnected from host" error

    We all know how most people are gonna use their first DC penalty.... They'd at least buy me a couple of seconds while being carried by the killer even if they kill themselves on hook

    Anyway, I don't see how this would have a positive impact

    So you don't get penalized for doing nothing wrong? Ideally they'd fix their game so it doesn't happen. Or would be able to detect when it's a issue with the game. But I doubt that's happening.

  • If the crash handler comes up, the game should 100% not give you a leaver penalty.

  • @Rydog said:

    If the crash handler comes up, the game should 100% not give you a leaver penalty.

    Except, as the devs have said over and over, it is absolutely trivial to force this to happen.

    And you already get a free DC each day, in the form of only a five-minute time-out. This is exactly why the devs have the penalties scale up so slowly, so you won't be excessively punished for occasional technical issues.