How do I do the bond challenge?
So I’m playing as Dwight, his perk Bond has a challenge on the tome/rift. Do I basically just stand at the exit gate and wait for someone to get out before me? I’m so confused on this one.
So I’m playing as Dwight, his perk Bond has a challenge on the tome/rift. Do I basically just stand at the exit gate and wait for someone to get out before me? I’m so confused on this one.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, that's basically what you do. Someone just has to leave the game alive before you do and that should complete the challenge.