I've got it set so my profile is public but you must be a friend to comment on it. That way I don't feel like I'm hiding anything but I can't get the angry comments.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why’s that?
You should probably make your profile private
I really don't know why but when I win I get "camper" or "tunneler" but if I lose I get "you suck lol"
I've got it set so my profile is public but you must be a friend to comment on it. That way I don't feel like I'm hiding anything but I can't get the angry comments.
private
I’ve played a ton of hours the last few months. Only nice comments so far. Strangers on the internet can be such psychos though.