What Killer Should I One Trick?

I know this is a very bad idea and i should play more than one killer, but i’ve been thinking for a while and i kind of want to do it.

The only issue is choosing what killer, for example do i want an high learning curve but high skill ceiling spirit or nurse? Or a basic killer like trapper? (Not meant to be mean to any trapper players!) But i’m unsure.

I have every single killer, the exception being Executioner which i will buy when he comes out on PS4, But do help me out?

Comments

  • All you can do is play them all. Some are easy to pick up and do ok with with. Others take some time investment.

    I cant nurse. So i dont even try. But some of my favorites are bubba, pig, huntress, clown, and even legion geta played some. (Though legion mainly for the cosmetics)

    I dont like billy or oni but they are good killers.

    Its all up to you and how how you like to play. Even the worst killer is good in good hands

  • Whichever you think is the most fun

  • You know what made me play single killer almost exclusively when I was playing almost all of them before ? Fun

    I've started maining Deathslinger since no other killer from 2016 until now was as much fun for me as he is. Yeah I've loved designs and playstyles of many other killers before but when DS came out I became obsessed with playing.

    So you should play a killer that you enjoy the most, it doesn't matter if he's good or bad, hard to learn or easy to learn etc, what matters is that you enjoy playing him.

    Once I get enough of DS matches (which will take a while) I'll start playing other killers again more but right now I can't get enough of him.

  • If you want to one-trick a single killer, then you have to pick one that you enjoy, or otherwise you'll burn out very quickly.

    Only you can know who you like playing as. Try doing a rotation of killers and commit to one that clicks with you. Also, don't hesitate to take a step back and change, if you find you don't enjoy your first choice anymore.

  • Pick one you like.

    I play quite a few because the one I am best with I find boring to play. For example, many would call me a huntress main because I am better with her than most other killers. But honestly after about 1.3k hours as huntress she is just not entertaining for me to play anymore. I love to play Spirit and Deathslinger. But so many survivors find them boring to play against and I want people to enjoy their games.

    I've recently just been hoping around from killer to killer hoping to find one I enjoy to play but survivors don't mind playing against. It's actually been a struggle and has made me lose interest in DBD all together. I still play it but I don't have the same energy and love I used to have when playing Huntress.

    Now keep in mind, I have a bunch of self imposed rules when playing killer to make it more of a challenge for myself and in general more fun for the survivors. But my advice is the same, If you are going to be a one trick killer, pick one you enjoy playing otherwise you'll get bored of the game quickly.

  • @TnSwaugh said:

    I know this is a very bad idea and i should play more than one killer, but i’ve been thinking for a while and i kind of want to do it.

    The only issue is choosing what killer, for example do i want an high learning curve but high skill ceiling spirit or nurse? Or a basic killer like trapper? (Not meant to be mean to any trapper players!) But i’m unsure.

    I have every single killer, the exception being Executioner which i will buy when he comes out on PS4, But do help me out?

    I'd say nurse. But if you are on PS4, spirit. Maybe doctor/oni. All of them are pretty ridiculous when played extremely well.

  • As everyone else has said, pick one you enjoy playing as. Don't worry about how strong of a killer they are. Two of my favorites are Pig and Wraith. They're considered weak. But I don't care because I enjoy playing them.