If the crows are the Killers helpers, why do they betray?

If I'm running Bond and I see some birds fly up in the distance with no yellow outline, I know Andy's coming.

They are too unloyal. If the crows love everyone, can survivor have auditory perk when Killers disturb them?

Comments

  • I'm glad you know I'm coming, the only problem is killers can only run the perk angry spirit

  • @andyollolloll said:

    I'm glad you know I'm coming, the only problem is killers can only run the perk angry spirit

    Lol, too funny!!

  • Crows are servants of the Entity, not killers' allies. The Entity's doesn't play favorites. Survivors and killers alike are simply its pawns.

  • This reminds me of why I think they should rework Spies from the Shadows to this:

    Spies from the Shadows: The Crows no longer respond to your presence, you see the auras of all crows within 36 meters of you, and the crows cawing sound when disturbed is 100% louder to you within that range.

    This gets rid of the confusing explosion sound notifications that get so annoying, you get no false signals since they no longer respond to you, and they basically become little signal flares to tell you where survivors are. If this change were to happen, Spies would become a better tracking tool, and really fit the description of the perk which says: "The Crows found in the world can communicate directly with you."