Silent Hill
When does the New silent Hill chapter release?? I know it releases on the 16th but what's the time?
When does the New silent Hill chapter release?? I know it releases on the 16th but what's the time?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want to say 11am Montreal time so up to you to see the relation between that time and where you live
I believe in game store releases like an hour before it shows up on ps store, 11am EST. Then on ps store at like 12am. EST.
So yeah about 11am then figure out whatever your timezone is.
The UK around 4. There's a download around then so be ready to start it.