Oni Bug

Platform: PC-Steam

Killer: The Oni

Perks: Corrupt Intervention, BBQ & Chili, Infectious Fright, Monitor & Abuse

Map: Rotten Fields

I downed someone, hooked them, and started moving very slow and sporadically. I couldn't use my power to either initiate Blood Fury or absorb Blood Orbs. I also noticed that the survivor I had hooked was stuck in the hooking animation. I also couldn't vault windows or break pallets. I downed another survivor with my basic attack and the issue seemed to resolve itself when I picked up. The pickup animation started and cancelled, but when I tried it a second time, the game let me pick up the survivor and hook them without any issues. This specific bug has occurred 2-5 times in the past month of playtime. I believe there was a similar bug with Infectious Fright that caused a survivor to become unable to be unhooked and their life bar wouldn't decrease, forcing them to disconnect.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Hey , i don't know its a main bug for Oni but i got a (kinda) similar bug too.I write it down too if you want you can look.I was on the survivor side tho so idk if its %100 similar.

    @BÆYKUS said:

    Hey , 2 days ago i played a game and i was playing as survivor.I tried to juke Oni once but he grab me then hooked me , after the unhook i hop into a locker trying to juke him but he grabbed me again and at the start i was able to wiggle.

    Then he tried to hook me but he wasn't able to.He couldn't drop me (which means he can't use his power) either.I wasn't able to wiggle after that.I got droped from the killers grasp somehow but i was down.My teammate(s) healed me and i got to Healthy state and i was still like on the Killers grasp.

    In this process in some point i saw something twitching , it was the (M1 - HEAL) icon.I tried it but i wasn't able to.After that i was running and i was on a locker.I tried to hop into it and literally pressed space like 30 times and finally i was able to.The killers grasp view changed to my third person view.But i was still like on the grasp (My character wasn't looking healthy , it was the model that used in the killer grasp)

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/TYFD86DRO33S/screenshot-1.png

    .I wasn't able to repair , heal or something and my friend wasn't able to see me , killer wasn't able to use his power too.The Heal , Repair , Hide icons were twitching , i wasn't able to do them withouth clicking M1-Space a thousand times.So i can't Repair-Heal but i can Hide somehow.I was able to use my flashlight tho , sadly i used it before i got out of the locker-thing so i couldn't see and take a screenshot of this model.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/5TVQL2UEKW80/screenshot-2.png

    Finally killer disconnected because i literally bypassed him 30 times in this procces but he wasn't able to shoot me , maybe even see me.


  • @sensualsatan said:

    Platform: PC-Steam

    Killer: The Oni

    Perks: Corrupt Intervention, BBQ & Chili, Infectious Fright, Monitor & Abuse

    Map: Rotten Fields

    I downed someone, hooked them, and started moving very slow and sporadically. I couldn't use my power to either initiate Blood Fury or absorb Blood Orbs. I also noticed that the survivor I had hooked was stuck in the hooking animation. I also couldn't vault windows or break pallets. I downed another survivor with my basic attack and the issue seemed to resolve itself when I picked up. The pickup animation started and cancelled, but when I tried it a second time, the game let me pick up the survivor and hook them without any issues. This specific bug has occurred 2-5 times in the past month of playtime. I believe there was a similar bug with Infectious Fright that caused a survivor to become unable to be unhooked and their life bar wouldn't decrease, forcing them to disconnect.

    If you pick the survivor up while your power is 99% it will absorb blood out of nowhere maxing it out and not allowing you to use your power as well. I didnt try to vault or anything but im sure that is also part of the same issue. @KhaineGB

  • @sensualsatan said:

    Platform: PC-Steam

    Killer: The Oni

    Perks: Corrupt Intervention, BBQ & Chili, Infectious Fright, Monitor & Abuse

    Map: Rotten Fields

    I downed someone, hooked them, and started moving very slow and sporadically. I couldn't use my power to either initiate Blood Fury or absorb Blood Orbs. I also noticed that the survivor I had hooked was stuck in the hooking animation. I also couldn't vault windows or break pallets. I downed another survivor with my basic attack and the issue seemed to resolve itself when I picked up. The pickup animation started and cancelled, but when I tried it a second time, the game let me pick up the survivor and hook them without any issues. This specific bug has occurred 2-5 times in the past month of playtime. I believe there was a similar bug with Infectious Fright that caused a survivor to become unable to be unhooked and their life bar wouldn't decrease, forcing them to disconnect.

    Same happend to me, perks i used were bbq, pop, infectious and M&A. After hiting surv twice my power need like one blood orb for filling the bar and it filled it self after few sec but i was not abble to activate it. Also there is some bug with vaulting, as i played legion i could not vault window surv did every time i tryed i was pushed back.

  • Just had this happen to me on PS4. 99% blood rage, picked up survivor, hit 100% blood rage and for the rest of the match I could not activate blood rage.

  • Same bug just occured to me:

    Map: Macmillan Estate

    Build: Corrupt Intervention, BBQ, Monitor & Abuse, Infectious Fright

    System: PC

    Hooked a survivor, absorbed blood to power 99%, suddenly couldn't absorb more blood / activate power - hooked another survivor - didn't go away for the rest of the game...

  • I've had the same bug, constantly happens. M2 seems to be broken for a lot of the game. I hope they fix it. I've just started leaving games as a killer. So over it.